Many People ask, "What are closing costs"? The costs to close your real estate transacton are incurred by both buyer and seller in the transfer of title. These costs are in addition to the cost of the property and are items prepaid on the closing day. This is a typical list:
- Documentary stamps on notes cost of abstract.
- recording deed and mortgage.
- Documentary stamps on deed.
- Escrow fees.
- Real estate commission.
- Attorney's fee recording mortgage.
- Title insurance survey charge.
- Appraisal and inspection.
- Survey charge attorney's fee.